Friday, May 29, 2015

Weekend Bookend

Hello all! Here is the lineup for this edition of Weekend Bookend


Read this year:
"The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Marie Kondo



To follow up on this book that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago: overall, there were only a few nuggets to be gleaned. I have tried her method of folding clothes and have found it to be more space efficient. Frankly I think that's where she has the best advice is clothes storage. I also had to skim past quite a bit of Eastern religion throughout the pages (making a shrine on your bookshelf, thanking your possessions, greeting your house). There is also a huge emphasis on appearance and you can tell the author isn't easy on herself...I couldn't relax while reading the book!


Currently Reading:
"Killing Lincoln" by Bill O'Reilly





We own the "Killing" trilogy and I read Killing Kennedy last year. Loved it. Learned more about Kennedy from that one book than I had in all my history courses. Looking forward to finishing this one.



Bonus:
Listening to:
Bethel Church podcast
Worship series from May 2015, 4 episodes


What books are on your summer reading list? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment