Friday, May 8, 2015

NEW! Weekend Bookend



In an attempt to blog consistently, I've outlined some content this week. Yay for setting goals!

Fingers crossed.

Toward the end of every week, the plan is to review a book I'm reading or have read and share my very deep and informed thoughts (ha!) on said book. Or books.

If books are not your thing, I totally understand. Actually that doesn't compute, but whatever. Books are definitely my thing so here we go!


Currently reading:
"Heaven" by Randy Alcorn


It's a big book, but already I'm grateful for taking the journey. I know for me personally I've had many misconceptions or as Alcorn puts it an "impoverished" view of eternity with Christ and this book is helping to fill in the potholes and support the bridges. Have any of you read this? What were thoughts after finishing? I'd love to hear about it!


Read this year:
"Quiet" by Susan Cain


My sis-in-law Hilary recommended this to me and it's quite a dynamic read! I've always tended more toward the introverted side, and definitely in the last few years I've exhibited more of those tendencies. Very helpful to gain more insight into what makes us tick. Whether extroverted or introverted, there are nuggets to be gained from this book.


Can't Wait To Read:
"Go Set a Watchman" by Harper Lee


 I cannot WAIT to read this come July. Never would have thought I would get to experience a Harper Lee sequel in my lifetime.

What books are you looking forward to reading this summer? Comment below, if you would be so kind.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment