Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Logical Next Post

If I listed my favorite classes, OBVIOUSLY I have to list my least favorites...

5. Native American History
Spring 2010


I don't have anything against the subject, but it was an online class...tests were weird hard...blah...


4. Intro to Sociology
Spring 2010


The teacher talked the whole time. No slides, maybe a random word or two on the board, just...nothing...but talking.


3. History of Journalism
Spring 2011


So much text...so many slides...


2. Personal Finance
Fall 2011


Ugh. You've heard me talk about this class, right? Did not leave the class with a lot of respect for the prof...or the sub we had REGULARLY...who was her DAD.


1. FILM CRITICISM 
Spring 2012

Worst decision of my life. I am trying to overcome the strong urge to BURN the textbook after the final, rather than sell it back.



No comments:

Post a Comment