Tuesday, April 24, 2012

And The Award Goes To...

In honor of my last week of regular classes, I have compiled a list of my favorite classes I've taken over the past 4 years (s/o to my boyfriend Kurtis Hanni for giving me a few post ideas!)


6. Physical Science (RSC) with Steve Carano
Spring 2009

Former weather guy, now teaching. He is awesome! I enjoyed hearing his first-hand stories of the May 3 tornado.

5. Media Ethics (UCO) with Dr. Ward
Spring 2011

I didn't like every topic we discussed, but the mixture of students provided some of the best discussion I've ever gotten to take part of in a class. Dr. Ward is an awesome professor!

4. Photography (RSC) with Cherry Aguilar
Fall 2009 

This was a film photography class! It was a neat experience to develop my own film and Cherry was fabulous to work with. Below are my two favorite pictures that I developed in class.








3. Fundamentals of Speech (RSC) with Londa Martin
Spring 2009
If you know Londa, you know why this class is on the list. I would take it again if I could! :)

2. Basic News Reporting (RSC) with Susan Dawson-O'Brien
Fall 2008

All of my journalism classes were with Sue at Rose State. I picked this one because it was the first one I had with her. Sue is the best...she is an excellent teacher, but you find in the process that you have gained an ally. I am so grateful for my experience there!

1. Feature Writing (UCO) with Dr. Clark
Spring 2012

This was a perfect class to close out my time in college. Thank you, Dr. Clark.

1 comment:

  1. Love your photographs! I think it's great that most of your favorite classes were at Rose State College. Can't wait to see what's next for you.

    ReplyDelete