Saturday, April 21, 2012

The "I'll Read What I Want, When I Want" List

So.

I'm about to be free from assigned reading in a collegiate setting. To celebrate, I decided to make a brand-new, woo-hoo-I'm-free, reading list. It covers a range of genres haha. I also jotted down a quick list of books that I did need to finish, but for the most part, I'm starting fresh!

New Reading List:

(In no particular order)

1. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell

2. Let Me Be a Woman by Elisabeth Elliot

3. Heaven is For Real by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent

4. A little poetry...idk what yet. Instead of asking why, how about asking why not? :)
5. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

6. A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway

7. Pure Grace by Clark Whitten

To Finish:

1. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Stewart

2. Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas

3. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell

4. 1984 by George Orwell

This ought to keep me busy for a while...shout out to Miranda Krug, my Feature Writing and Blogging class buddy! Good luck on your list too!

Currently, I'm reading the Jesus Calling devotional by Sarah Young and it has been exactly what I needed to hear! Check it out if you haven't already.

Lastly...I have some other books on my To Read list that I am really looking forward to as well ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment