Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Taylor!

This is a birthday post for my little bro who turns 19 today! Thought I'd share a few pics and say some nice stuff...'cause he deserves it!!


This is my best friend. My constant companion for the past 19 years. He knows me...too well. But the above pic doesn't really show the true nature of our sibling-ship.


That's more like it.

                                                                     
Or this.



He always takes my food!


We can have whole conversations with mere facial expressions.

We can start a sentence with "Remember that..." and the other will instantly remember what the other is talking about.

We can tease each other mercilessly and then three minutes later, be launched in a deep spiritual convo.

He makes me laugh like no other, mainly because I'm constantly thinking, "Did he just say that? Did he actually just say that out loud?"

He keeps me humble. He keeps me real. He inspires me.


Now for some pictures from "THE VAULT."                                             




Coke floats and cartoons at Grandpa Ken and Granny Sherry's, 1999



Summer 1995



Sorry for the odd shape, it was in a scrapbook or something, but this pic really sums up our entire relationship.
First of all, you need to realize that this is the face that all big sisters must develop.
Secondly, please note that my hand is on his leg, attempting to quiet him- a battle that was lost before it began.
Thirdly, Taylor's mouth is open.
Like I said, this pic says it all.


I love you Jonathan Taylor!  Have an awesome 19th birthday and year!!

3 comments:

  1. That was so sweet Samantha! Happy birthday Taylor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! So precious! Something about seeing old family photos compared with present-day photos always makes me smile. I grew up with an older brother, and I cherish our friendship immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the little kid pictures! It's adorable! You seem like a great older sister :)

    ReplyDelete