Thursday, February 9, 2012

Coming Soon!


Here is preview of some posts that are in works! They have ended up requiring more thought so yeah...just keep checking back!

Keeping in step with my "Why I" theme, I will be talking about:
*"Why I" liked being homeschooled...yes, I was homeschooled.
*"Why I" dance...really looking forward to this one.

*How complex/simple people really want to the search for "TRUTH" to be...philosophical I know. We'll see how that goes. Ha! 

That's all for now! Thought for the day before I leave:

"The more that is asked of me, the more I must ask of my God."

God has a limitless supply of energy, creativity, inspiration, strength, discernment, patience or whatever else we may find ourselves needing throughout the day.

When demands are being made on you, withdraw from your spiritual bank account. You can depend on there always being funds. 

1 comment:

  1. Spiritual bank. I love that. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete