Monday, November 3, 2014

Florida Anniversary Weekend Getaway

We got to spend a few days on the glittering beaches of NW Florida and it was spectacular! Our condo was right on the beach; the living room window was full of ocean and the sound of the waves was awe inspiring.

If you can't tell I'm an Okie girl by that description, I don't know how else to convince you. We don't see much water around here and what we do see is dirt red. Sandy white beaches and sapphire water...a sight for sore eyes indeed!
First morning on the beach: quite chilly. Quite, quite chilly.
Yes, I had checked the weather before I packed. But it didn't help somehow...
Headin' to a weddin'!





Outside our condo


Brave birdie


He let me get so close!

Sunset in Seaside






Happy Anniversary to us!








No comments:

Post a Comment