Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall Projects

Below are some pics of my fall decorating and projects. Greatly inspired this month by "The Nesting Place" by Myquillyn Smith.

Coffee and Canvas at CHBC, 10.10.14

My "Faith, Hope and Love" display at my office.

Book wreaths...I now understand why they cost so much! Materials: cheap. Labor: not so much.

Materials cost me around $5, but took 3 hours to make!

New bedside arrangement.

I love Sharpies.


Love my Mackenzie Childs platter. So versatile for serving and decorating!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! I'll have to ask you about the book-leaf wreathe, have always wanted to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am pleased with how it turned out.This is the tutorial I used as a guideline: http://makelyhome.com/librarians-please-avert-your-eyes/ But, I rolled mine in cones because I liked the leafy look. I also didn't paint the edges of the book; just jumped right in! Having a pencil nearby helps to adhere the pages to the wreath, otherwise they'll get burned fast!

    ReplyDelete