Sunday, December 30, 2012

Of Stars and Whales

This morning in Sunday School, we watched a neat video as part of a special worship/testimony time at the end of the year.

Before you read further, please check out the video we watched. It goes by fast and at least for me, it instantly and radically changed how I viewed the praises rising up to surround our Creator.


Stars and whales...wow.

We have no idea the sounds without words (intelligibly to our ear, that is) that must surround the throne of God Most High. For some reason, I have no trouble imagining this.

Praise him, all you shining stars.

I honestly don't have anything insightful or clever to say about this video. All I know is that it lit me up on the inside to imagine creation crying out in wordless praise to the same God that I praise, and I want everyone that is willing to catch a glimpse of that too.

Praise the Lord from the earth, you great sea creatures.

Praise the Lord.





No comments:

Post a Comment