Monday, September 3, 2012

Wedding Makeup Challenge, Part 2

FOUNDATION HAS BEEN FOUND

The August makeup find was indeed a fabulous liquid foundation. Makeup Forever, $40 from Sephora, is specifically formulated for those under bright lights and in front of the camera lens.
My mom discovered it on a makeup blog and I tried it out. Love it! Blends well onto my skin, is actually long-lasting and hasn't irritated my very needy skin, even with almost daily use.
I then set it with a light dusting of my Bare Minerals Mineral Veil.


I use #118

Still on the lookout for a good lip color, but other than that, I'm just about done compiling my wedding day makeup palette!

Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. You should try this stuff called Color Stay by Revlon. It really does stay for a while and it isn't chalky like some lip stick that is suposed to stay on all day.

    ReplyDelete